My first official day as a SAHD – A Stay At Home Dad – whilst my wife and MIL went out and repotted bees from nucs to hives.
- DVD complete series of Shaun the Sheep. Twice.
- Lot of tickling, giggling & cuddles from both boys.
- Aidan learnt to jump 30cm – from a step-stool to the floor.
- My knee is almost worse than before I damaged it.
- Bitten once. Aidan was clearly frustrated and missing his mum.
Sigh. But I know I can handle it.
What doesn’t kill me will surely make me stronger. Right? Please tell me it’s true?!